- Topography and cadastre
- Modules for design
- Applications for laser scanner
Topography and road design
Strato® is a entirely Italian specialized product, designed and developed by Carazzai Ltd, which for nearly thirty years serving professionals in the field of surveying and engineering. Strato® is the first software dedicated to topography and road design developed in Italy, which, since the eighties, has undergone a constant evolution, while maintaining the same outstanding processing capabilities, always ensuring top performance to satisfy even the most demanding professional.
Strato® is a complete program, able to operate at 360 °, both in the field of topography, and in design, and is able to respond at the most different business needs. Its point of strength lies in the total adaptability: with Strato® indeed we promise that you can build your software and modify it at any time based on your real needs. All this thanks to an integrated system of application modules that can operate either independently, which interconnected. This allows your choose to purchase now the type of configuration that best fits your job and change it at any time if your needs change.
All Strato® application modules are in fact activated in real time: we just send you the new activation code to be operational soon!
Strato® is also equipped with over 120 interactive demonstration videos that show most of the functionality of the program: learning to use a specialized software has never been so easy and fast. Whatever the size and complexity of your project, you can achieve it with Strato®, without wasting time and money. With Strato® choose the safe way!
- Mathematical model of the terrain: The calculation of the mathematical model of the soil is knitted triangular with different algorithms for topography surveys, aerial, for sections and with laser scanners. You can choose how you want to insert the lines of discontinuity: manually (by selecting the point to point ), semi-automatic (search for points with the same code), fully automatic.
- Extraction of profiles and sections: Automatic extraction of profiles and sections from the terrain model. Sections and profiles can be obtained by just measuring points without using the mathematical model: Strato® also provides the ability to align the refernce points on the reference line.
- Calculation of volumes: A specific print report lists in detail the planimetric coordinates and the height difference of prisms, justifying the result obtained. This guarantees the highest accuracy possible. Is also possible to obtain the planimetry with defined areas of excavation detected.
- Polygonal: Strato® processes all planimetric measurements or plano elevation performed by polygon, trilateration, leveling. In addition, corrects them for terrestrial sphericity, refraction or projection on a reference plane. For each station you can perform multiple layers of measures with automatic reduction to a single average reading.
- Least Squares: The compensation is rigorous with the method of least squares. In addition, the program allows you to store the history of processing multiple surveys for the subsequent numerical and graphical representation of the deviations plano altimetric.
- Cadastral survey: You can elaborate format cadastral surveys planimetric, plano altimetric, in rectangular coordinates. Strato® allows you, through rototranslation interactive or automatic, to orient or relocate the type of map in any reference system: in this way, if you use transparency in a raster image and/or vector, you can obtain the exact ovelapping of the drawings.
- Strato® is equipped with a module for calculating the leveling line (performed in one way or roundtrip) and a module for the calculation of the leveling network with rigorous compensation (least-squares).
- The design of the leveling is done directly on the terrain model and it is totally interactive; positioning takes place with the setting of the heights on three points or by the height of two points and the gradient of third. The calculation of the intersection of the planes on the escarpment of the terrain model (contour leveling) is automatic. The three-dimensional representation of the project is immediate, fully interactive and easy to make.
- With the module dedicated to the triangulation you can process your surveys performed by traversing, triangulation or trilateration with rigorous compensation. In addition, you can rely on historical controls the movement of artefacts (dams, bridges, etc..).
- This Strato® optional module allows you to view the field book directly on Google Earth™ map, bringing detected items (stations, detail points, polygon, perimeters, etc…). Visualization can also be performed by plans module. In this case, can be displayed design elements (axes, sections, dtm, contours, project model). Surveys must have a reference to geographical coordinates (longitude and latitude) or mapping (UTM). This module also allows direct acquisition from Google Earth™ map of a three-dimensional points grid that can be used directly by Strato®. Is it possible to calibrate a survey on Google Earth™ map and save file as kml format to be used directly from Google Earth™. This module requires topography configuration.
- Gestione di sezioni teoriche di gallerie a livello contabile.
- Disegno del profilo del terreno completo di tutti gli elementi della linea elettrica.
- Calcolo volumi e disegno di profili di acquedotti e fognature.
- Gestione di viadotti eseguiti con conci prefabbricati.
- Generazione di sezioni vettoriali composte da polilinee e archi di cerchio partendo dalla sezione estratta dalla nuvola di punti.
- Collegamento di schede dati ad un qualsiasi elemento grafico creato dall’utente (GIS).
Strato® GIS is the software with which you can connect data cards, which can be defined and modified by the user, to any graphic element created with Digit. This connection is made using the Odbc drivers. Data can be numeric, alphanumeric (descriptive), graphic (drawings) and images (photos, scans, etc..). Data coming directly from the graphics (lengths, areas, coordinates, etc..) can be also connected in automatic form.
Access to data sheets is immediate using the graphical selection of the element for which you want to view or edit th e data. The direct searches are performed by selecting the fields that you want to define as search keys (any field can be a search key). You can also choose the criteria by which you want perform the search (equalities, diversity, numerical comparisons, etc..). The performed research may be represented directly on the cartography associated (with customizable graphical representation) and, if you want, they may be stored on the appropriate thematic layers (maps and summary). There are also functions to directly acquire alphanumeric data existing in more common standard formats.
Strato® Gis is an independent module that can be added to other configurations according to your needs.